WIP: add pgbouncer and patroni nodes for registry
This can be used to rollout a new 3-node patroni cluster including 2 pgbouncer nodes for registry once this MR for defining the chef roles has been merged: https://ops.gitlab.net/gitlab-cookbooks/chef-repo/-/merge_requests/4371
Terraform merge-request checklist
- Has a gitlab.com issue link in the description
- Plan has been reviewed and has no unexpected changes
Cloudflare Page Rules
- Has the same change been made in staging? How long has it been running in staging?
- Is this rule in the right order of most specific to least specific (top to bottom)?
- Is this change as granular as possible and broad as necessary?
- Use example.com instead of *example.com for matching HTTP and HTTPS traffic.
- New/changed forwarding page rules are not susceptible to redirect loop(s)
- Is the priority correct? Higher numbers in terraform represent a lower match order in the web interface.