[GSTG] Change pgbouncer LB healtcheck to Consul's
Change pgbouncer LB healtcheck to Consul's
Replace the current simple TCP ping health check for a health check reaching to Consul's API endpoint, which should give more reliable information on whether the service is healthy.
Also move the location of the firewall rules, they have no connection to GKE
Terraform merge-request checklist
- Has a gitlab.com issue link in the description
- Plan has been reviewed and has no unexpected changes
Cloudflare Page Rules
- Has the same change been made in staging? How long has it been running in staging?
- Is this rule in the right order of most specific to least specific (top to bottom)?
- Is this change as granular as possible and broad as necessary?
- Use example.com instead of *example.com for matching HTTP and HTTPS traffic.
- New/changed forwarding page rules are not susceptible to redirect loop(s)
- Is the priority correct? Higher numbers in terraform represent a lower match order in the web interface.