Standardize os_boot_image for all pgbouncer clusters in db-benchmarking environment
Terraform merge-request checklist
Ensure all instances related to pgbouncer are using the same operational system image and version.
Related issue: Infrastructure#13756
- Has a gitlab.com issue link in the description
- Plan has been reviewed and has no unexpected changes
Cloudflare Page Rules
- Has the same change been made in staging? How long has it been running in staging?
- Is this rule in the right order of most specific to least specific (top to bottom)?
- Is this change as granular as possible and broad as necessary?
- Use example.com instead of *example.com for matching HTTP and HTTPS traffic.
- New/changed forwarding page rules are not susceptible to redirect loop(s)
- Is the priority correct? Higher numbers in terraform represent a lower match order in the web interface.